Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First Post

Hey y'all!  I'm Melanie and I grew up in Savannah, GA and now live in Atlanta.  The Mister hails from Chattanooga, TN.  I'm a devoted mama to Jay Bird (or just Bird as we affectionately call him), love cherry cokes (the real thing made with grenedine please), Frye boots, magazines, interior decorating, my husband, baby boy, and dog. Oh, and odd, but I have a photographic memory.

I can't possible fill you in on the last 30 {ahem} something years of my life right now, so I'll just let the story unfold as I write this blog.  My goal for this blog is to do one post a week this year about my "one little bird" and do other posts about my other loves of life - interior decorating, landscaping, affordable fashion (with maybe few splurges), parties, and food!

Join me on this journey trying to raise my boy with small-town Southern roots in a big city!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! One Little Bird's first blog! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...